General reservation conditions – what you need to know about the room reservation and confirmation.
Please read carefully the following terms of bookings and cancellations to avoid problems and misunderstandings.
- Rates per room per day
- Rates vary depending by season:
Low season:1/4-10/6, 22/9-1/3, Middle season: 11/6-10/7, 31/8-21/9, High season: 11/7-30/8
- All rates quoted in the table present accommodation prices in Euros, per room, per day and include all taxes. The special offers rates may change during the season without further notice.
- For rooms sleeping additional guests, there is a 20€ charge per extra guest.
- Book online and save 25% on your stay.
- In case of cancellation, bookings are non-refundable.
- The only direct and easy way to confirm the room reservation at the rate presented in the table of rates of the accommodation is to use your credit card using the automated reservation system on our website www.aegilaresort.gr
Book a room via email or by phone
- To book rooms via e-mail or by phone the procedure is the same as described above with the only exception that 50% of the total amount must be deposited into a bank account we will give you. You must send us the bank receipt and we will send you a confirmation email with your name, amount and dates of arrival and departure. The remaining amount must be deposited into our account 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Identity card or passport is necessary to be presented upon arrival at reception.
- To make a room reservation, you must be over 18 years old.
Terms of arrivals and departures
- Check-in time : 14:00
- Check-out time : 12:00
- In case of cancellation for online bookings, charges are non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation for bookings via email or call, there is a 50% charge of the total booking fee.
- In case of client no-show on the specified date of arrival, for bookings made via email or call, there is a 50% charge of the total booking fee.
Pets are not allowed.
Visa/Visa Elektron/MasterCard/Maestro cards are accepted.
Information about the security of your transactions by credit card.
To use the online room reservation form from our website you must fill in your personal data as appeared on your credit card. To secure your transaction you must use a secure browser, (Windows Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla), which supports SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), electronic protocol necessary for electronic transactions. The SSL protocol encrypts all information exchanged during the transaction through our server to secure your transaction.
For your deposit:
National Bank of Greece
Beneficiary: PAN. PACHAKIS – AIK. PACHAKI O.E.